BECOME OUR PARTNER
We don’t market ourselves by just using the phrase "BEST AUSTRALiAN MiGRATION SETTLEMENT EXPERTS"; our claim is based on the following rock-solid facts!
- FBP International is in the business of Australian Immigration Visa and Settlement Services for 6 years.
- FBP International is Operated and Managed by a team of professional Australian Migration Consultants, who have more than 30+ years of cumulative experience in the Australian Migration Settlement field.
- One of FBP International's senior most management on the board, has more than 17 years of hands on experience in the Australian Immigration and Settlement Consultancy businesses as a whole.
- FBP International's management is trained by the best of the best Australian Immigration Lawyers in Australia.
- Today one of the senior management of FBP International provides advise and consultancy services in relation to the entire Australian Migration and Settlement business, to other Migration Agents, Lawyers, Law Firms and Migration companies in Australia and across the globe. This consultation spans over, but is not limited to, starting a migration consultation firm from scratch to the outreach strategies, financial planning, budgeting, marketing, IT infrastructure, legal infrastructure and expansion of the business.
- FBP International is proud to claim that our management not only mentors and grooms in-house team, but also assists other young and upcoming agents to succeed in this business. Therefore, we not only advise and cater to clients but also to businesses who would like to succeed in this business niche.
- FBP International in association with Qualifications Australia (QA) provides Australian Certifications and Transcripts to clients from all over the globe bridging and/or upgrading their educational gaps. QA certifications helps FBP International clients to qualify for better jobs with good wages in Australia and Internationally, and also gives value whiles applying for immigration.
- Receiving a Visa Grant is just 40% of the entire Settlement procedure. FBP International also takes care of the other 60% through Post Landing Services (PLS) to help you Settle in Australia.
From all the above points, it clearly shows that FBP International has an ocean of knowledge in Australian Visa Migration Services, Documentation and File Preparation Services, Application Lodgment Preparation Services, Providing Australian Certification and Transcripts through Qualifications Australia to their clients, providing complete hand-holding Settlement Service Packages through Post Landing Services like Accommodation in Australia, Job Assistance in Australia, Business Setup, Investment help in Australia, Finance & Insurance Packages and Concierge Services.
FBP International therefore, gives you the reason to understand and believe, when we claim that FBP International is the "BEST AUSTRALiAN MiGRATION SETTLEMENT EXPERTS" in UAE and Malaysia. If you would like to succeed and make big in the Australian Migration and Settlement Business in your region and/or country, then "Become our Partner". For further information please click on the link to fill in the form and one of our Australian Management will get back to you.
MEET OUR MIGRATION CONSULTANT
DOCUMENTS & LODGMENT
I am glad we were introduced to Burzin through a common friend. Burzin immediately made me and my wife feel confident and comfortable with the whole process. Burzin and Janine both are truly masters in their Art. They know exactly what is to be done. We followed their advice throughout and today we are super happy to receive a call with our PR Grant. Please do not waste time and money with other agents.
FBP International has a very good Team and i am very glad that i have chosen FBP International. I would recommend it to my family members so that they will also have a very good future in Australia. Great work Keep it up
I highly recommend FBP. They will make sure to take care of your case and do all possible steps to ensure positive result, especially Kenny. Keep it up guys
Surely one of the best immigration services in Dubai. Very impressed with the staff and their attitude. I would surely recommend their services to everyone.
- 18 July 2020 by FBP International, in AustraliaWhile the whole globe has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and internation...READ MORE +
- 09 July 2020 by FBP International, in Australia
Australia is OPEN! 160,000 VISA ALLOCATIONS announced for the 2020-21 Migration Program Year – Become Our PartnerAustralia is OPEN! 160,000 VISA ALLOCATIONS announced for the 2020-21 Migration ...READ MORE +
- 01 June 2020 by FBP International, in Australia,GeneralIT services company Datacom has announced its plans to expand into South Austral...READ MORE +