FBP International is Australian-owned and operated with an unparalleled network of local links and connections throughout the country and proud affiliation with the Australian Government authorities. Our experienced team has an excellent understanding of Australian migration; the dynamics of immigration processes; marketing and sales, qualifications, requirements, and eligibility; documentation and lodgments, and the various other complexities of the migration consultancy business.
We are the only firm in the GCC region to have in-house Australian lawyers and legal advisors specialize in Australian immigration law. Applications of all our clients are handled only by our experienced legal team, who take on select applications that have a good chance of success. FBP International uses Registered Migration Agents (RMAs) registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) only for administration processes and not for lodging or consultancy purposes. We carry out all relevant processes and transactions with complete transparency, which keeps clients assured, updated, and informed every step of the way.
- FBP International is the only firm in the GCC region to offer end-to-end Australian immigration services, including comprehensive settlement services for clients for up to two years after arrival in Australia to ensure a seamless transition for them. These settlement services are offered to the client at no additional cost and part of a complete package, including migration and settlement consultation. Our clients can open their Australian bank accounts – free of charge – before even departing from their home country and avail of a host of other services.
- We provide exclusive services with certifications and transcripts to bridge educational gaps when applying for Australian immigration – in association with Qualifications Australia (QA)
- We provide expert advice and turnkey consultation to help streamline existing Australian Migration Consultancy businesses and establish new initiatives in the field. We also help companies set up additional services that create value, such as settlement services and Australian Qualifications Equivalization. FBP International helps migration and settlement businesses grow by auditing procedures, offering financial support in accounting and budgeting, lead generation, and devising marketing and sales strategies. We provide ICT infrastructure with streamlined processes and support for digitizing business processes that include a CRM back-end facility for clients and immigration lawyers, online documentation and application lodgements, and setting-up of online payment gateways.
- FBP’s global presence is continuously growing with multiple offices, franchisees, partners, affiliations, and sales agents worldwide. We are also building and fostering careers through our Sales Agent Program – which offers freelance professionals a platform and an opportunity to be their boss and work with our powerful brand identity in the field of Australian immigration and settlement – all with an investment as low as $100. In this program, FBP provides extensive support, guidance, and training in operations, marketing, lead generation, legal expertise, digital and IT processes, and systems to ensure that every sales agent has the best chance to succeed and enjoy high returns with immediate cashflow.
- Although we have a network of sales agents and offices across different locations, we cannot scam our clients as they only receive communications through our secure ICT infrastructure. All payments made to FBP International are through our online payment gateway, which goes directly to our Australian Head Office; this safeguards our clients from any potential fraudulent activities.