Appeals & Reviews
Appeals / Tribunals
Visa Refusal Appeal
Let’s find out what you can do if you get negative review, we may assist you
Visa denial occurs when the Ministry of Home Affairs rejects a submitted visa application. In most cases, visa denials can be reviewed by the Court of Administrative Appeals (AAT).
- you have not met the conditions of the previous visa
- you have not provided enough information to substantiate the claims
you have made in your application
- you do not meet Australia’s health or character requirements
- you provided incorrect information or made a false statement in your request (false documentation or misinformation)
- For student visas, when your preferred course does not correspond to your previous studies Does not show that you are able to support yourself financially
- For employer-sponsored visas, when the sponsoring business is not viable or there is no real need, the salary is not in line with market wages and many others.
Migrate to Australia
For a Better Future