Appeals & Reviews
Appeals / Tribunals
Re-entry ban or exclusion period
Violation of condition may lead to re-entry ban or exclusion period, check how
A re-entry ban, also known as an exclusion period, means you may be denied entry to Australia for up to three years. Violation of the conditions for obtaining a visa may result in a re-entry ban. Re-entry ban applies in the following cases:
My visa has been canceled for the following reasons:
- If you have submitted false documents or false information to the Ministry of Home Affairs
- If you believe you are a threat to the health, safety or order of Australian society
- If you are convicted of a violation of Commonwealth or Australian state or territorial law
- It has been found that the conditions for obtaining a visa have been violated.
- If you have a student visa but are unable to maintain proper enrollment, have violated other visa conditions, or have been found not to be an actual student
- If you have a visitor visa but are not in Australia as an actual visitor.