Subclass 020 – Bridging Visa B (BVB)
You can leave and return to Australia during a specified travel period while your application for a substantive visa is being processed.
- be in Australia when you apply for this visa
- be the holder of a BVA or a BVB
- have applied in Australia for a substantive visa that can be granted while you are in Australia
- if you meet all eligibility requirements, be in Australia at the time of grant
With this visa you can:
- stay lawfully in Australia until your substantive visa application is finally determined, or where granted in association with judicial review, until those proceedings are completed
- leave and return to Australia within the defined travel period while your application for a substantive visa is being processed
- work, if your BVB permits
Processing times are not available for this visa
For more details, please click here.