Business and Investor Visas
Australia is a land where opportunities are plentiful. The GDP of this robust continent has remained positive and undeterred despite various global financial crunches. The country attracts businessmen, entrepreneurs and investors from all over the world. It is a businessman’s dream to open his business in a place where transactions lead to profits. Australia is that dream business destination with an inclusive and steady economic structure that allows level playing field to businesses and investors.
Australia offers multiple channels for businessmen, entrepreneurs and investors to migrate and invest. Most of the times, a Provisional Business or Investor visa is granted which then opens pathways to Australian Permanent Residency.
The general benefits of – applicable on most of the provisional and permanent – Australian Business and Investor Migration visas are:
- You are eligible to operate a new or existing business in Australia
- You can stay in Australia for up to 4 years and 3 months. On a Business PR Visa, there are no limitations on your stay in Australia.
- You are entitled to sponsor and bring eligible members of your family with you
- Holders of the permanent business PR can also apply for the conferral of Australian Citizenship if the set criteria are met.
- If you are on a provisional visa, then you can apply for a permanent visa if certain requirements are met.
- The permanent business PR holders, in most of the cases, are entitled to enrol in the Australian national healthcare insurance, Medicare.
The general eligibility criteria – that is applicable on most of the business migration aspirants – is:
- Have or intend to have business ownership in Australia
- Have provable personal and business assets / worth of at least AUD800,000
- Score at least 65 on the points test
- Able to demonstrate a successful business career
- You must have a successful business career and a genuine desire to continuously own and manage a business in Australia.
- Be under the age of 55 at the time of application
- Meet Australia’s health and character requirements.
- Have functional English speaking, writing and listening skills
- Have no debt to the Australian Government
FBP International is an Australian Business Investment Visa specialist with a history of positive outcomes for majority business migration visa cases.
FBP International has over 50 years of collective experience in Australian business migration with thousands of satisfied clients. Also, FBP International assists clients with complete documentation clearing and forwarding service that is a key component of any business migration procedure. FBP International is your only true go-to turnkey solution provider if you wish to migrate to Australia.