188C (Business (Significant Investment)) Visa
This provisional visa is for people who invest at least AUD5 million in Australian investments that meet certain requirements and maintain investment activity in Australia.
- be invited to apply for this visa
- be nominated by a State or Territory government agency or Austrade to invest at least AUD5 million that meets certain requirements and have a genuine intention to hold that investment for at least for 4 years
- have a genuine intention to live in the State or Territory whose government agency nominates you
With this visa you can:
- carry out investment activity in Australia
- apply for a permanent Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888) Significant Investor stream if certain requirements are met.
Up to 4 years and 3 months
There are no standard processing times available for this stream
For more details, please click here.