188E (Entrepreneur) Visa
This provisional visa lets you carry out entrepreneurial activities in Australia.
- undertake, or propose to undertake, a complying entrepreneur activity in Australia
- have a funding agreement of at least AUD200,000 to carry out entrepreneurial activity in Australia
- show us a business plan for your entrepreneurial activity
- have at least competent English
With this visa you can:
- carry out entrepreneurial activity in Australia
- bring eligible members of your family with you
- apply for a permanent Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888) Entrepreneur stream if certain requirements are met
Up to 4 years and 3 months
Unavailable due to low volume of applications
For more details, please click here.