FBP IntentionalFBP IntentionalFBP Intentional

101 (Child) Visa

Choose Service *
  • Migrate to Australia
  • Australian Certification
  • Become our Sales Agent
  • Become our Master Franchise

Family Visas > Child Visa

101 (Child) Visa

This visa lets a child outside Australia move to Australia to live with their parents.


The child must:

  • be a dependent child of a parent who is an Australian citizen, eligible New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent visa
  • be under 18 years, a full-time student aged over 18 and under 25 and financially dependent on the parent, or over 18 and unable to work due to a disability
  • be single and dependent on the parent
  • be outside Australia when the application is made and when we make a decision on the application 

Salient Features

With this visa the child can:

  • migrate to Australia as a permanent resident
  • study and access Medicare
  • apply for Australian citizenship if eligible





Processing Time

75% of applications: 16 months

90% of applications: 24 months

For more details, please click here.

We Know Australia
We Know Migration Law
We Know You!

Reach out our expert today! Service you can trust, Experience you can count on.