102 (Adoption) Visa
This visa lets children adopted outside Australia live in Australia with their adoptive parent.
The child must:
- have been under 18 years of age when adopted, when they apply and when we make a decision
- be outside Australia when the application is submitted and when we make a decision
- be adopted or in the process of being adopted by their sponsor parent
With this visa the child can:
- migrate to Australia as a permanent resident to live with their adoptive parent
- study and access Medicare
- apply for Australian citizenship if eligible
Processing times are not available for this visa
For more details, please click here.