FBP International provides complete consultancy and customised solutions for the Australian parent category visa. We understand the value and importance of a family and we take pride in being one of the best firms providing a customised parent visa consultancy for Australia. We, at FBP International, understand the importance of a family and we champion your right to be together with your family and parents.
The general benefits, applicable on most of the Australian Parent visa categories, are:
- Move to Australia to live with your children and grandchildren.
- Enrol in Australia’s public health care scheme, Medicare
- Sponsor your family members to come to Australia
- Apply for Australian citizenship or Permanent Residency, if eligible
The general eligibility criteria, applicable on most of the Australian Parent Visas, is:
- Be outside or inside Australia but not in immigration clearance when applying for the visas
- Have an eligible child who is a settled Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
- Meet all applicable visa conditions and follow Australian law
- You meet the balance of family test only if:
- at least half of your children and stepchildren are eligible children
- there are more eligible children living in Australia than in any other single country
- Be old enough to receive the age pension in Australia
- Your family provides an Assurance of Support and Financial Bond to the Government. An assurance of support assures the Australian authorities that you will not have to rely on government assistance after you enter
FBP International has over 50 years of collective experience in Australian parent(s) visa consultancy with thousands of satisfied clients. Also, FBP International assists clients with complete documentation clearing and forwarding service that is a key component of the parent visa procedure. FBP International is your only true go-to turnkey solution provider if you wish to migrate to Australia.
Parents of Australian Citizens and permanent residents can migrate to Australia and be with their Australian children/child by applying for certain Parent visa options. If you are the Parent or Parents of an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen, then there may be several Parent Visa options available for you to migrate permanently to Australia.