103 (Parent) Visa
This permanent visa lets a parent of a settled Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen move to Australia.
- be outside Australia when we decide on your application
- have an eligible child who is a settled Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
- meet all applicable visa conditions and follow Australian law
- not have a Sponsored Parent (Temporary) (Subclass 870) visa when applying for this visa
With this visa you can:
- move to or stay in Australia as a permanent resident
- sponsor eligible family members to come to Australia
- apply for Australian citizenship if eligible
For more details, please click here.