804 (Aged Parent) Visa
This permanent visa lets an aged parent of a settle Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen stay in Australia.
- be in Australia, but not in immigration clearance, when you apply for the visa and when we decide on your application
- have an eligible child who is a settled Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
- be old enough to receive the age pension in Australia
- not have a Sponsored Parent (Temporary) (Subclass 870) visa when applying for this visa
With this visa you can:
- stay in Australia as a permanent resident
- sponsor eligible family members to come to Australia
- if eligible, apply for Australian citizenship
For more details, please click here.