Subclass 100 – Partner (Migrant) Visa
The visa lets the de facto partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen, live in Australia permanently. It is usually granted to people who hold a temporary Partner visa (subclass 309).
- in most cases, hold a temporary Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309)
- in most cases, continue to be in a genuine and ongoing relationship with your partner
With this visa you can:
- live, work and study in Australia indefinitely
- sponsor eligible family members to come to Australia
- apply for Australian citizenship if eligible
75% of applications: 16 months
90% of applications: 22 months
For more details, please click here.