887 (Skilled Regional PR) Visa
This visa is for people who have lived and worked in specified areas of regional Australia on a previous, eligible visa.
- hold an eligible visa or have held an eligible visa that expired outside Australia during the concession period
- have lived for at least 2 years and worked full time for at least 1 year in a specified regional area, unless COVID-19 concessions apply
- have complied with the conditions of the eligible visa you hold or have held
With this visa you can:
- work and study anywhere in Australia
- sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
- apply for Australian citizenship, if eligible
75% of applications: 20 months
90% of applications: 26 months
For more details, please click here.