Australia is termed as the land of plentiful and brims with opportunities in all sectors. The country enjoys a stable and resilient economic structure that is supported by talented human capital. Australian education and training are the foundation pillars of its mega infrastructure development and a stable economy. Many Australian higher education institutes regularly make it to the world’s best university indices and always grab some of the positions within the top 10.
Australian qualifications and certifications are held in high regard throughout the world.
The recognition of these qualifications globally is a proof of the quality of education imparted within the country. Other developed countries in the North Americas, Europe and Asia consider Australian qualifications as equivalent and sometimes even at a higher mark than their equivalent certificate or diploma.
The general benefits, applicable in most of the cases, of the Australian student visa are:
- You can participate in an eligible course of study in Australia
- You can travel in and out of Australia
- You can work up to 40 hours every 2-week period once your course starts
The general eligibility criteria, applicable in most of the cases, of Australian student visa is:
- You should be enrolled in a course of study and provide evidence
- You must meet English language requirements
- You must have adequate health insurance
- You must have enough money to pay for your stay in Australia
- You must be a genuine temporary entrant and intend to return home after studying in Australia.
- You must meet Australian health and character requirements
FBP International is an Australian Student Visa specialist with a history of positive outcomes for majority of student visa application.