FBP IntentionalFBP IntentionalFBP Intentional

500 (Student) Visa

Choose Service *
  • Migrate to Australia
  • Australian Certification
  • Become our Sales Agent
  • Become our Master Franchise

Other Visas > Student Visa

500 (Student) Visa

Visit Australia to participate in a course of study.


You must:

  • be enrolled in a course of study in Australia
  • hold Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), or fall in one of the exemption categories
  • must be 6 years or older
  • prove you have a welfare arrangement, if you are under 18
  • If in Australia hold an eligible substantive visa. See, ‘Have this Visa if applying while in Australia” in Eligibility Tab. 

Salient Features

With this visa you can:

  • participate in an eligible course of study
  • bring family members to Australia with you
  • apply online in or outside Australia


Up to 5 years and in line with your enrolment



Processing Time

Processing times vary

For more details, please click here.

We Know Australia
We Know Migration Law
We Know You!

Reach out our expert today! Service you can trust, Experience you can count on.