Migrate to Malta
One of Europe’s most dynamic economies providing PR within 12 weeks of submitting a complete application
The Malta Permanent Residency grants Permanent Residency status in Malta, one of Europe’s most dynamic economies within 12 weeks of submitting a complete application. The application allows qualifying family members to join under one application and retain their status for life.
- This visa has Zero physical stay requirements.
- Right to reside indefinitely in Malta
- Right to establish a business in Malta
- Euro (€) as the base currency
- A low-cost and tax-efficient jurisdiction
- Base your operations in European Union’s fast-growing economy.
- Infinite profitable investment property options.
- Opportunity for unlimited access to the European Union.
- Live in the 2nd safest country in the world (World Risk Index 2020).
- First-class health service.
- Top educational system
- Fastest processing time to become a Permanent Resident.
- Lifetime travel without border checks or visas across 26 Schengen countries.
- Repeatedly voted as the best climate in the world.
- The eligibility to apply for naturalisation as a Maltese citizen in 5-6 years.
- Personal security for you and your family, in case of instability in your native country.
- Dependents include:
- Spouse or partner
- Dependent (unmarried) children of any age
- Dependent parents and grandparents.