Business Visa Australia
To invest in your dream at your dream destination Australia, you needs know about 188B business investment visa
The 188B visa is only available to applicants nominated by the Australian State or Territory government. This is a five-year temporary visa for people who want to make certain investments in an Australian state or territory. After maintaining the investment for 4 years in Australia, the applicant can apply for permanent residence with the subclass 888 Business Innovation and Investment (Residence) Visa. Applicants may be in Australia or abroad to apply for this visa.
Step by step process to apply for a 188B (Business) Visa
|Step 1||Start your Process with FBP|
|Step 2||Lodge your Skill Assessment|
|Step 3||Lodge Expression of Interest through SkillSelect|
|Step 4||Receive ITA (invitation to apply) for the visa|
|Step 5||Lodge Visa application (within 60 days of ITA)|
|Step 6||Receive 188B Visa Grant|
- Designated by a State or Territory government agency
- To invest at least AUD 2.5 million meets certain requirements if you are invited to apply on or after 1 July 2021
- AUD 1.5 million in an Australian state or territory if you are invited to apply by 1 July 2021
- Score at least 65 points in the score test
- Have net business, investments and personal assets of at least AUD 2.5 million
Under 55 years of age unless the nominating state or territory confirms that the applicant will receive exceptional economic benefits.
3 years of experience running a -related business or “appropriate investment” and demonstrates a high level of management skills.
Fiscal Year At least once in five years:
- You ran a business in which you owned 10% of the stock.
- Manage a “qualified investment” of at least AU$1.5M.
- Eligible investments include:
- Share business ownership
- cash on deposit
- stocks or bonds
- property gold or ingot
- business loan