Business Visa Australia
Own and operate your business in Australia with 888 business innovation and investment visa. find below how?
The Business Innovation and Investment Visa (Permanent) (Subclass 888) is the second tier of the Business Innovation and Investment (Temporary) Visa (Subclass 188). You can apply after you have met the requirements for a temporary visa.
You do not need to submit a new statement of interest or be asked to apply for this visa. To meet the main criteria, you must be nominated by a state or territory government agency or the Australian Trade Promotion Agency on behalf of the Australian Government.
If you are a temporary business innovation and investment holder (subclass 188) and the agency that nominated you for that visa did not withdraw your nomination, you have the current nomination by that agency.
If you are a special category visa holder (subclass 444) or need a nomination from a candidate other than an interim business innovation and investment visa (subclass 188), contact the state, territory, or Austrade. You need to get a recommendation on your behalf. Apply for this visa.
Step by step process to apply for a 888 (Business innovation and investment (permanent)) Visa
|Step 1||Start your Process with FBP|
|Step 2||Lodge your Skill Assessment|
|Step 3||Lodge Expression of Interest through SkillSelect|
|Step 4||Receive ITA (invitation to apply) for the visa|
|Step 5||Lodge Visa application (within 60 days of ITA)|
|Step 6||Receive 888 Visa Grant|
You can get this visa if you are appointed by an Australian state, territory, or government.
- This has a temporary business innovation and investment visa (subclass 188) and meets the requirements of this visa in the first flow of application.
- It is a special category visa (subclass 444) or business visa (for extended stays). (subclass 457IE) and business innovation flow requirements.
This visa allows you to:
- Continue owning and operating a business in Australia (Business Innovation Stream)
- Continue your business and investment activities in Australia (Investor Flow, Critical Investor Flow and Premium Investor Flow).
you are a principal holder of the Temporary Business Innovation and Investment Visa (subclass 188) and have met all the requirements of the Business Innovation Visa Temporary business and investment in the stream for which you filed your first application:
- you are a sub-visa holder who is a spouse or de facto partner of a temporary business innovation and investment visa (subclass 188) in the investor or business innovation stream and have completed all of the key criteria for the temporary business innovation and investment visa in the stream for which you first applied.
- you hold a special category (subclass 444) visa or a business (long-term stay) visa (subclass 457IE) and have met the requirements of the business innovation component.
- you and your partner have not engaged in any unacceptable business or investment activities.
- you and your partner have a history of satisfactory compliance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Nations and of each state or territory in which you do business and employ employees in a business, in connection with your business. your career,
- you have been appointed by an Australian state or territory or by Australia on behalf of the Australian government,
- you and all of your family members meet the health and eligibility requirements – you don’t need to prove it again if you did for the Temporary Business Innovation and Investment Visa (subclass 188),
- Have a realistic commitment to maintain business or investment activities in Australia.
You must meet certain health requirements. However, most applicants applying for this visa do not need to undergo an additional medical examination. Do not schedule a medical examination until you request it.
You must meet certain character requirements. After you turn 16, you must have a police certificate from the country you have lived in for more than 12 months in the last 10 years. Do not issue a police certificate until we request it.
This applies to you and all dependents listed on the application, regardless of immigration status.
Debts to the Australian Government
You must have no outstanding debts to the Australian Government or agree to repay any outstanding debts to the Australian Government before this visa is granted.
You may be asked to provide biometric data (a form of scientific identification) as part of your application. The countries and visa subclasses included in the biometric program provide additional information.
Business Innovation stream
To apply for the Business Innovation Stream, you must be in Australia and meet the following requirements:
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Visas for Business Innovation Stream or Business Innovation Extension Stream (Subclass 188)
- Special category visa (subclass 444)
- Long-term stay business visa (subclass 457IE)
- At least one of the two years immediately before the application.
You also need to demonstrate ongoing business activities, meet certain financial requirements, and have hired Australian employees in the past.
Ongoing business involvement
You must be able to show you (or you and your partner together):
- has (and will continue to be interested in) and is an active major business (or more) We will demonstrate direct and continuous leadership in our business). In Australia for 2 years just before the application.
- In the 12 months prior to the application, the major business (or multiple businesses) has annual sales of at least A $ 300,000. (If you live and do business in a particular region of Australia, the designated state or territory may agree to waive the requirement to provide evidence of A $ 300,000 in annual sales.)
- Get an Australian business number for each major business
- Business declaration filed with the Australian Tax Office for the two years immediately prior to filing the application
- From a person who has applied for or holds a Permanent Business Innovation and Investment Visa (Subclass 888) or a Permanent Business Skills Visa (Subclass 890), 891, 892, or 893, a major business (or two major businesses). Has not acquired ownership. Unless you and the person have been mutually interested in your core business for at least a year before applying for this visa.
To apply for this visa in Investor Stream, you must be in Australia and hold a temporary visa in Investor Stream for at least two of the four years immediately prior to your application.
In addition, you (or you and your partner combined) must have made a designated investment in an Australian state or territory for at least four years.
Significant investor stream
If you are applying for a permanent visa (subclass 888) in the Critical Investor Stream, you must have the following at the time of application:
- Temporary Visa (subclass 188) in the Critical Investor Stream or Extended Critical Investor Stream.
You must have been in Australia as a temporary visa holder (subclass 188) in either the Relevant Investor stream or the Extended Relevant Investor stream for at least 40 days (cumulative) per year for the duration of your temporary visa. (s) or your spouse resides for at least 180 days per year (cumulatively) based on the length of time the principal applicant held the temporary visa.