Business Visas > Business & Investor Visa
188D (Premium Investor) Visa
This provisional visa is for people who are nominated by Austrade and who invest at least AUD15 million in Australian investments and/or philanthropic contributions.
- be nominated by Austrade
- be invited to apply for this visa
- invest at least AUD15 million in Australian investments and/or philanthropic contributions that meet certain requirements
- have a genuine intention to hold the investment for the whole period of the visa (except any part of the investment that is a philanthropic contribution)
With this visa you can:
- carry out business and investment activity in Australia
- stay in Australia for up to 4 years and 3 months
- apply for a permanent Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888) Premium Investor stream if certain requirements are met.
Up to 4 years and 3 months
There are no standard processing times available for this stream
For more details, please click here.