Business Visas > Business & Investor Visa
188E (Entrepreneur) Visa
This provisional visa lets you carry out entrepreneurial activities in Australia.
- be nominated by a State or Territory government agency
- undertake, or propose to undertake, a complying entrepreneur activity in Australia
- show us a business plan for your entrepreneurial activity
- have at least competent English
With this visa you can:
- carry out entrepreneurial activity in Australia
- bring eligible members of your family with you
- apply for a permanent Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888) Entrepreneur stream if certain requirements are met
Up to 5 years
Processing times are not available.
For more details, please click here.