FBP InternationalFBP InternationalFBP International

Child Visa

Book Your Free Consultation

    Child Visa

    Do you want to give your child a better future, migrate to Australia with your child.

    A child visa allows the holder to reside in Australia temporarily or permanently, depending on the type of visa. It can be used by children of Australian citizens living in Australia.

    There are three types of child visas.

    • Child Visa (Subclass 101)
    • Child Visa (Subclass 802)
    • Child Dependent Visa (Subclass 445)

    A child is eligible for a child visa if:

    • is under the age of 18
    • Unmarried (single, married or in de facto relationship)

    Migrate to Australia

    For a Better Future