FBP InternationalFBP InternationalFBP International

300 (Prospective Spouse / Fiancé) Visa

Book Your Free Consultation

    300 (Prospective Spouse / Fiancé) Visa

    We may assist you to get your future partner to your dream destination Australia

    A future 300 marriage visa will be granted to individuals who are engaged and wish to marry an Australian citizen who is a permanent resident of Australia.

    This visa allows applicants to stay in Australia for 9 months and apply for partner visas (subclasses 820 and 801) within that period.

    Step 1Start your Process with FBP
    Step 2Check your eligibility
    Step 3Submit all your documents
    Step 4Lodge Visa application
    Step 5Receive 300 Visa Grant
    • This application is submitted to the Department of Home Affairs (DOHA) on behalf of you and your sponsor. The main criterion is that the relationship and your sponsor meet the requirements set out above. They must also meet standard health and character tests.
    • This visa is valid for 9 months and allows you to travel to Australia before you marry your fiance. You must be outside Australia both when applying and when issuing a visa. The marriage must take place during the visa validity period, i.e. within 9 months of the visa date. This can happen both in Australia and abroad.

    Next Steps: Partner Visa

    • Once you enter Australia and get married, you can apply for a Partner Visa. This application must be submitted before the expiry of the visa for future marriage. Partner Visa Basic Requirements:
    • You and your spouse are in a mutually exclusive relationship
    • Your relationship is real and goes on
    • Living together as a couple or temporarily living separately
    • This visa allows people to come to Australia to marry their fiancée.
    • If you have this visa, you must marry your fiancé and apply for a partner visa (subclasses 820 and 801) before your future marriage visa (subclass 300) expires.
    • Visit or stay in Australia until your visa is valid
    • Study (own expense) and work in Australia
    • Travel forever outside Australia
    • Must be over 18 years old
    • Must be outside Australia at the time of application and visa issuance
    • You must meet the criteria of the relationship
    • They must be sponsored by your fiancée You must meet your health and personality requirements
    • You have to repay the unpaid debt to the Australian Government or make an arrangement to repay it.
    • You must marry your fiancé and apply for a partner visa (subclass 820 and 801) before your planned marriage visa (subclass 300) expires.
    • You and your children must comply with Australian visa laws and conditions.


    You and your fiancé must:

    • Must be 18 years of age or older and not a close relative.
    • get married freely
    • A person who sincerely intends to marry within 9 months from the date of issuance of the visa (marriage is possible both in Australia and abroad)
    • someone you have met physically and have known personally
    • I sincerely intend to live together as a married couple.


    Sponsors must:

    • Must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen.
    • You have not previously sponsored one or more fiancées, partners, or spouses to relocate to Australia, and in the past 5 years have not sponsored any fiancées, spouses, or partners to relocate to Australia (unless unavoidable circumstances).
    • You have not received any sponsorship for your spouse, partner, or prospective marriage visa from anyone in the past 5 years (unless extenuating circumstances)
    • provide police checks to the department upon request; You agree that the Department will disclose any “Related Crime” convictions to the applicant(s) you sponsor.