Family Visas > Relative Visa
115 (Remaining Relative) Visa
This permanent visa lets people move to Australia to be with their only close family members.
- be outside Australia when you apply for this visa and when we decide your application
- be a remaining relative of an Australian citizen or Permanent resident or an Eligible New Zealand citizen
- have an eligible sponsor
With this visa you can:
- stay in Australia as a Permanent resident
- work and study in Australia
- enrol in Australia’s public healthcare scheme, Medicare
See: Other family visas – queue release dates
For more details, please click here.
Australia Your Dream Destination
We Know Australia
We Know Migration Law
We Know You!
Reach out our expert today! Service you can trust, Experience you can count on.