Family Visas > Relative Visa
117 (Orphan Relative) Visa
This visa lets a child who is single come to Australia to live with a relative if their parents are dead, are unable to care for them or can’t be found.
The child must:
- be under 18 years of age, single and with no parent to care for them
- have a relative who is a settled Australian citizen, Eligible New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident
- be outside Australia when the application is made and when we make a decision
With this visa the child can:
- migrate to Australia as a permanent resident
- study and access Medicare
- apply for Australian citizenship if eligible
Processing times are not available for this visa.
For more details, please click here.
Australia Your Dream Destination
We Know Australia
We Know Migration Law
We Know You!
Reach out our expert today! Service you can trust, Experience you can count on.