FBP InternationalFBP InternationalFBP International

Subclass 116 – Carer Visa

Choose Service *
  • Migrate to Australia
  • Become our Partner

Family Visas > Relative Visa

Subclass 116 – Carer Visa

This permanent visa lets you move to Australia to care for someone with a long-term medical condition. They must have no reasonable access to care options in Australia.


You must:

  • be outside Australia when you apply and when we decide your application
  • be sponsored by your relative or their partner for your first 2 years in Australia
  • provide care for a relative, or a member of their family who lives with them, who has no reasonable access to care in Australia

 Salient Features

With this visa you can:

  • stay in Australia as a permanent resident
  • work and study in Australia
  • travel to and from Australia for 5 years





Processing Time

See: Other family visas – queue release dates

For more details, please click here.

We Know Australia
We Know Migration Law
We Know You!

Reach out our expert today! Service you can trust, Experience you can count on.