Are you contemplating about migrating to Australia or looking for visa application services and easy Australian immigration process? Well, the various terms used for service providers for Australian immigration –Australian immigration agent, Australian immigration lawyer or Australian visa agents can be confusing for you.
As a registered immigration consultancy having affiliations with the Australian government authorities and an in-house team of migration experts and legal advisors, we can help resolve your issue.
Let’s get started!
Registered Australian Migration Agents
Registered migration agents come under the scope of an Australian agency called the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA). Attaining the title of registered migration agent calls upon the fulfillment of certain requisites. These include:
- Completing defined courses in Australian migration law
- Getting registered with OMARA
- Having indemnity insurance for your license holder
- Taking up yearly continued professional development (CPD) to upskill knowledge and maintain registration.
How can they help you?
- In preparing your visa application, reviewing documents and applications
- Updating passport and other details with the Home office
- Organizing skill assessment
- Helping with border issues
- Representing your case at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) in case of refused or canceled visa
- Providing a guideline for visa pathways
- Guiding on specific immigration issues
Australian Immigration Lawyers
While registered immigration agents’ and immigration lawyers’ roles and obligations overlap, they are not the same. Speaking of Australian immigration lawyers, they are qualified legal professionals who meet the following criteria:
- Possess an approved law degree
- Have experience in practical law training
- Pass the bar exam
- Undergo Continued Professional Development (CPD) every year to upgrade their skill and knowledge.
They can help with all the immigration issues and even support you in judicial proceedings in case of any conflict of interest. Abreast with the immigration rules and regulations, they are the best people to provide legal solutions to any untoward situations that may come up in your immigration process.
Unregistered Australian Visa Agents
A visa agent refers to a company that can help you with your visa application and processing but they do not have a registered legal practitioner in the organization. Unlike registered migration agents an Australia visa agent will have no license numbers on their website or their official documents.
Although they might be well-versed in their field, the preceding options are more practical and feasible. This is because if something goes wrong with your application, you’ll not be able to hold them accountable or take any action against them as they’re not licensed by any government body.
FBP International offers a win-win deal for you!
FBP International is the only Australian immigration consultant in Dubai, UAE that allows you to take the benefits of Australian immigration experts and Australian immigration lawyers under one roof. Bringing in expertise and professionalism under one umbrella, we aim to provide smoother, faster and more transparent Australian immigration to our clients.
Empowered by highly qualified members, the FBP Team can provide the best counsel and advice to the applicants’ even those who have critical complexities. Committed to providing full support to our clients in meeting their migration dream, we’ve proved ourselves as the ideal destination for Australian immigration enthusiasts. Our growing clientele is the testimony to our fulfilling services!