Subclass 417 – Second Working Holiday Visa
This visa lets people 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) – and Canadian, French and Irish citizens 18 to 35 years old (inclusive) – who currently hold, or who have held, a Working Holiday visa, have a second working holiday in Australia.
- have previously entered Australia on a subclass 417 visa. If you haven’t, see the first Working Holiday visa
- if in Australia, hold a substantive visa or your last substantive visa expired less than 28 days ago
- hold a passport from an eligible country or jurisdiction
- be 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) – except for Canadian, French and Irish citizens who can be 18 to 35 (inclusive)
- have completed 3 months of specified subclass 417 work
- not be accompanied by dependent children
With this visa you can:
- do short-term work in Australia to help pay for your holiday
- study for up to 4 months
- travel to and from Australia as many times as you want
- do 6 months of specified subclass 417 work to become eligible for a third Working Holiday visa
75% of applications: 57 days
90% of applications: 3 months
For more details, please click here.