Subclass 462 – Third Work and Holiday Visa
This visa lets people 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) who currently hold, or who have held, a second Work and Holiday (subclass 462) visa, have a third working holiday in Australia.
- have previously held 2 subclass 462 visas in Australia. If you haven’t, see the first Work and Holiday visa or second Work and Holiday visa
- if in Australia, hold a substantive visa or your last substantive visa expired less than 28 days ago
- have a passport from an eligible country
- be 18 to 30 years old (inclusive)
- have undertaken 6 months of specified subclass 462 work
- not be accompanied by dependent children
With this visa you can:
- do short-term work in Australia to help pay for your holiday
- study for up to 4 months
- travel to and from Australia as many times as you want
Processing times for this visa are not available
For more details, please click here.