Other Visas > Tourist Visa
Subclass 462 – Third Work and Holiday Visa
This visa lets people 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) who currently hold, or who have held, a second Work and Holiday (subclass 462) visa, have a third working holiday in Australia.
- have previously held 2 subclass 462 visas in Australia. If you haven’t, see the first Work and Holiday visa or second Work and Holiday visa
- if in Australia, hold a substantive visa or your last substantive visa expired less than 28 days ago
- have a passport from an eligible country
- be 18 to 30 years old (inclusive)
- have undertaken 6 months of specified subclass 462 work
- not be accompanied by dependent children
With this visa you can:
- do short-term work in Australia to help pay for your holiday
- study for up to 4 months
- travel to and from Australia as many times as you want
Processing times for this visa are not available
For more details, please click here.
Australia Your Dream Destination
We Know Australia
We Know Migration Law
We Know You!
Reach out our expert today! Service you can trust, Experience you can count on.