Migrate to Malta
Requirements - Malta Permanent Residency
Migrate to Malta in simple and Hassle free Processes.
Malta Migration process is simple and Hassle free. The Malta Permanent Residency grants Permanent Residency status in Malta, one of Europe’s most dynamic economies within 12 weeks of submitting a complete application.
The basic Requirements for the Eligibility to Migrate to Malta are :
- Be over 18 years of age and non-EU citizen
- Meet the qualifying investment requirements
- Have a stable and regular source of income.
- Have a clean criminal record
- Acquire global health insurance coverage
- Be in good health and of good reputation
- Provide evidence of the source of funds used for the application
- Have sufficient financial resources to support themselves
- Provide proof of assets of at least EUR 500,000, with at least EUR 150,000 in financial assets