FBP InternationalFBP InternationalFBP International

157 (Resident Return) Visa

Book Your Free Consultation

    157 (Resident Return) Visa

    If you have valid reason to leave Australia and want to re-enter, you may have to apply for 157 resident return visa

    You may be able to obtain a Subclass 157 visa if all the following apply to you:

    You have been legally staying for at least one day but less than two years in the last five years in Australia immediately prior to applying for this visa.

    You were an Australian permanent resident or Australian citizen during your stay in Australia have a compelling and benevolent reason to leave Australia.

    3 months from the date of grant

    Residency status

    • You must be:
    • Australian permanent residents.
    • a former Australian permanent resident whose last permanent resident visa has not been cancelled.
    • a former Australian citizen who has lost or renounced their citizenship.
    • Passport
    • Must be valid passport
    • Character
    • You must meet character requirement
    • Limitations
    • You are not eligible for this visa if your last permanent visa has been cancelled.
    • We will not accept your application if you receive notice that your permanent business visa may be cancelled. You do not need to apply for this visa if you have:
    • authorization back (ATR) issued from 1 March 1976 to 31 August 1979
    • return certificate (RE) issued from September 1979 to December 31, 1986 one BF111

    Both a hundred and fifty five and 157 visas are everlasting visas. They will let you adopt all the sports that your authentic everlasting visa will let you adopt:

    • live in Australia indefinitely
    • paintings and look at in Australia
    • enroll in Medicare, Australia`s scheme for health-associated care and expenses
    • sponsor eligible spouse and children for everlasting residence journey to and from Australia as generally as you need whilst the
    • journey facility is valid
    • observe for Australian citizenship, if eligible.