Why use Settlement Services?
We have built a robust and multicultural network of Government-Affiliated Settlement Service Executives and key service providers across all eight states and territories in Australia – who are fluent in a wide range of languages including Hindi, Urdu, Arabic, Tamil, Malayalam, Punjabi, Gujarati, Greek, German, French, Spanish and many more.
The Government-Affiliated Settlement Service Executives are appointed as per each client’s cultural, linguistic and professional profile to ensure seamless transition and they guide and assist the client on all matters such as banking and accounting services; housing and accommodation (both purchase and rental); jobs and employment, medical and insurance; government benefits and services, as well as assisting the client in getting acquainted with the local culture and integrated into Australian lifestyle and society to settle down without an issue.
- Settlement services will save our clients time by eliminating the research process, unavoidable delays, trial and error approaches and from an overall perspective reduces the time required to gain local experience and knowledge of Australia.
- Effective settlement process saves our clients the cost of inexperience which can be quite considerable if you make the wrong choice and decision. FBP International offers settlement services as a part of a complete and comprehensive end-to-end package, at no additional cost to the client.
- Settling into a new country is a challenging and stressful affair for an individual and their family. Availing of these settlement services will give you peace of mind and confidence that your essential needs are being looked after by experienced professionals so that you can focus on more important matters.
- Avoid common pitfalls that can be potentially damaging to you and your family.
- Clients will gain essential local and cultural knowledge – which can take years to grasp – which then enables them to fit into Australian society and lifestyle as early as possible.