The applicant should have worked in Australia prior to their application, to apply for 887 skill visa.
The 887 visa is a permanent work visa issued only to Individuals who previously held a temporary work visa.
The 887 visa allows you to stay in Australia permanently, but only if you have worked and lived in a specific area of Australia during the period of your previous visa.
|Step 1||Start your Process with FBP|
|Step 2||Lodge your Skill Assessment|
|Step 3||Lodge Expression of Interest through SkillSelect|
|Step 4||Receive ITA (invitation to apply) for the visa|
|Step 5||Lodge Visa application (within 60 days of ITA)|
|Step 6||Receive 887 Visa Grant|
- work and study in Australia (without restriction)
- Travel to and from Australia within 5 years of the visa issuance date
- Apply for Australian citizenship (subject to conditions)
- Relative sponsorship eligible for a variety of temporary and permanent Australian visas
- If you have a qualifying visa or have a qualifying visa that has expired outside Australia during the grace period
- Those who have lived in the designated area for at least 2 years and have worked full-time for at least 1 year
- Must be in Australia at the time of visa application
Live and work in Australia
Individuals should have lived in the designated area.
Health and character
Meet the relevant requirements for health and personality.
Individuals should not have any due debts. If any must repay.
You must reside in Australia to apply for 887 visa.
Applicant should comply with law and visa conditions of the country.
While you’re in Australia and if your visa got refused or cancelled, then you may not be eligible to apply.
Enter or exist as many times from the date of visa grant till 5 years.
Please note that your profession must be on the MLTSSL list of 491 Family Streams.
The sponsors are:
• 18 years old and over
• Usually located in a particular region of Australia
• Being an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident of Australia.
• Become a legitimate relative of you or your partner
Legitimate relatives are:
• Child or stepchild
• Brothers, sisters, adopted brothers, adopted sisters, brother-in-law, or sister-in-law
• Aunt, an uncle, adopted aunt, adopted uncle, in-law aunt, or in-law uncle
• Nephew, the niece, adopted nephew, adopted child’s niece,
• a grandparent, or
• a first cousin