Remember we told you about the Australian millionaire who was advertising for a personal assistant to travel around the globe living in the lap of luxury? Well, he’s had quite a bit of uptake on his offer.
Actually, 40,000 people have applied for the position.
Matthew Lepre runs an e-commerce empire and trousers around A$120,000 each week. The job that he was offering was to oversee the growth of the four companies that he runs whilst living the globe-trotting lifestyle alongside him.
The pay wasn’t too bad, either. Lepre is offering a base rate of around A$52,000.
That base rate is just the start, too. Travel and health, all covered. There’s a lot of travelling, by the way. At least one different country every couple of months.
Lepre explained: “Salary will be based on the person’s experience but the base rate is in addition to travel and accommodation expenses. Health insurance benefits are paid for by me separately,
“Travelling while I work has allowed me to live my ideal life, and I want to give someone the opportunity to do the same alongside me,”
The 26-year-old entrepreneur described the post as “the coolest job in the world” and it seems as if a decent amount of people agree with him.
Speaking for his private villa in Thailand, Lepre told the Daily Mail: “I have received over 40,000 applications from people all around the world. I have definitely received far more applications from women (75 per cent) than men (25 per cent) and even a few marriage proposals too,”
Wow. How do you even go about sifting through that many applications? He should probably just start advertising several other jobs as assistants to help find the right candidate for the first job.
He says that from what they know so far, most of the people who have applied are between the ages of 23 and 37 – millennials to you and me – and are drawn from across the globe.
The largest demographic – so they say – is women from Australia. However, there are also applicants from the UK, Italy, South America, and Asia.
He continued: “A lot of people who are applying say in their application that they are working the 9-5 rat race and want to escape corporate life and are ready to bring the skills they have learnt to this role, while travelling the world with me,”
Although he lives the life of luxury these days, all massages, cocktails, and sunshine, he wasn’t brought up that way. Lepre thinks it is important to remember that he grew up in a single parent family in Sydney’s Western Suburbs and is committed to giving something back.
He added: “‘Life is always about giving back to those less fortunate than you and I am always thankful to those who supported my mum and I during the dark days when times were tough financially,”
Well, good luck to all the applicants. Let’s see who gets the job at the end of it all.
Featured Image Credit: Instagram
Why Make Australia your new home for all Migrants from Dubai & Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates and India
When you ask the question of what Australia is known for to the world, you get answers like kangaroos, koalas, cricket, swimming, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Bondi Beach, Aborigines, Russell Crow, Mel Gibson, Hugh Jackman, Nicole Kidman, Chris Hemsworth, Cate Blanchett, Mines, Minerals, wine, and Vegemite but Australia is much more than all of this. There are a few interesting facts that we would like to share with all our migrants fromÂ Dubai, Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates and India who would be interested in Migrating to Australia.
- Australia is the 6th largest country in the world, occupying an entire continent of some 7.6 million square kilometres. The Australian continent is the smallest, and second-lowest human inhabited (after Antarctica) continent on
- Australia is spanning three oceans and covering around 12 million square kilometres and has the world’s 3rd largest ocean territory.
- 91 percent of Australia which is nearly 7 million square kilometres is covered with Agriculture and Vegetation.
- Over 200 plus different languages and dialects are spoken in Australia, with the most common non-English spoken languages are Italian, Greek, Cantonese, Arabic, Vietnamese, Mandarin and majority of all Indian regional and national languages
- Australia has one of the world’s most efficient and stable stock markets, strongest economies, banking regulation, legal rights and anti-trust laws.
- The Australian economy is an important contributor to the world to drive global business like meat, agriculture, dairy, education, tourism, mining, innovation, science and wealth management.
- Australia possesses around 30% of the world’s known recoverable uranium reserves. Australia’s uranium has been mined since 1954, and three mines are currently operating, Ranger, Olympic Dam, and Four Mile.
- Australia also offers modern ICT infrastructure, high levels of investment, generous research and development (R&D), tax incentives for businesses, and strong intellectual property protection.
- Australia is rated number 5 in the worlds top 200 universities by five key subject fields and is also the home to the largest pool of funds under management in the Asian region.
Moving to Australia and settling there isn’t a straightforward process by just putting in a visa application. The process is complex and is best only handled by Australian Registered Migration Agents or Australian Immigration Lawyers.
FBP handholds their migration clients especially from Dubai Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates and India, throughout its Permanent Residency Visa programs and process. Migrants from Dubai Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates and India that apply their Migration to Australia through FBP and its business associates and partners – FBP International, also provide end to end Australian Settlement services like but not limited to, home stay, long-term and short term accommodations, orientation of Australia and its lifestyles, job search, acquiring or takeover qualifying businesses either self-managed and/or co-managed businesses with lucrative returns and providing and helping them get an Australian Citizenship.
Migrants from Dubai, Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates and India who are Interested in migrating and settling in Australia and/or doing Business or Investing in Australia with assured good return of investments, please contact [email protected] call us on +971507513997 (UAE) +61499914288 (Australia)
Why is sustainable tourism so important? It helps preserve cultural heritage and nature. By practicing a sustainable tourism as a company, tourist agency and any other for of tourism entity you help to make only positive impact on environment and society, while in the same time you have many economical advantages.
Tourism is one of the largest and fastest growing industries in the world, which is why sustainable tourism is so important. It helps to conserve cultural heritage and preserve nature in the same time. Every destination has it’s own unique story and practicing sustainable tourism, you give that unique story much more important place in marketing, destination planning and assessment and of course you have long term benefits.
Preserving cultural heritage is very important. By cultural heritage we mean all kinds of human creations across the globe. It means all aspects of human history. By marketing your cultural heritage in appropriate way, you are inviting tourists, that is visitors to visit and explore your destination and society. It gives personal experience and leaves long term impact on both the visitor and local economy.
As the number of tourists rises each year, it is of vital importance to have appropriate management and marketing tools for sustainable tourism. This is where ConsultingPress can help you. Feel free to contact our consultants today to learn more about sustainable tourism and it’s impact on cultural heritage and local economy.